Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Disgraceful umpiring Brown runs and gathers ball drops it in front of ump
ump calls play on resulting in Melb goal

Reactions: 1 user
Butters right up there with the most unlikeable players in the league.

He's lucky Geelong exist, or he'd cop way more venom

Port getting the rough end of the stick from the umps. A week’s a long time in football, unless you’re Richmond of course.

I've been thinking for much of this game, that they must have used most of their umpire brownie points last week.

Player just lets himself get tackled with no resitance and basically lets the tackle sling him and gets a crucial free kick 25m directly in front.

There has to be a duty of care to not flop - you expose yourself to serious injury.

Reactions: 3 users
Almost 50 free kicks. They have ruined the game
Instead of praising players like Butters and Rozzee just highlight there constants efforts to get a free kick.Screenshot_20240330_220243_AFL.jpg

Rozee is an absolute stager. Weak as *smile*. Teams do not win flags with weak captains.

Reactions: 2 users