Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Geez the Kochies players all like to stop start stutter run up run back turn this way then the other when they rake a mark all trying to milk 50 m penalties.

Obviousl;y train to do it the wankers.

Reactions: 1 user
Soldo must think he is in Disneyland
2 free kicks in a half of footy..he never got 2 free kicks in the entire season last year

Reactions: 1 user
Fair bit of dissent this week evident on the field yet not a peep about it.
Byrne Jones screams, points throws his head back and they pay nothing.
30 seconds they psy him a head high free kick.
If that was Bolton he wouldve copped double 50's and a red card

Wow, Zak "I duck" Butters is still up to old tricks and getting rewarded.

Willie Rioli literally ducked contributed to the head high tackle and received a free = goal

Dixon ducks and they cry he didn't get the free lol

Butters in the centre throw the ball out but no free for incorrect disposal

Reactions: 1 users
Willie Rioli angry because he ducked to draw a high free kick and got taken high
Nah, Willie is just filthy he missed 18 months for some weed.

If he had done lines on coke with Gil off a st Kilda dwarf and told the club doctor, then he'd miss zero footy.

Corrupt league

Reactions: 1 users
Bennett pronouncing Esava as Ratagalaya. Have we been saying it wrong all these years?

Port getting the rough end of the stick from the umps. A week’s a long time in football, unless you’re Richmond of course.