Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Will be doing a bit of that tonight with these 2 pack of jerks playing. Very restless evening ahead. Suppose supporting a 0-4 start for Bumwood is the way to go but geez, Blandbane ?

Like choosing between Stalin or Hitler.

Steele Sidebottom being managed. How do we know he’s not at the Betty Ford Clinic in L.A. ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Almost be funnier watching Fagan's presser if they lost

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't realise there was a match tonight and certainly didn't know who were playing.

It's made me realise how little I'm invested in AFL these days.

I still watch (some) Tigers matches but very little else, if any.

For me, they have "smiled" the game. :cool:

Reactions: 3 users
Paddle Pops could stupidly lose, but I want the 'managed' Skunks to go 0-4. Wouldn't it be great to have a flag stripped due to steroid use.....maybe Side Steelebottom is the 1st to be tested......or hidden.

Im going to choose to be glass half full- one of these teams is going to remain winless. I think hopefully the Pies will go 0-4, but Lions going 0-3 isnt a bad result either.
Unfortunately one of them will most likely win, but we cant have everything in life.

I'm heading to the Gabba tonight. I hate the Lions but will be one of the only times I will support them against the scum

I didn't realise there was a match tonight and certainly didn't know who were playing.

It's made me realise how little I'm invested in AFL these days.

I still watch (some) Tigers matches but very little else, if any.

For me, they have "smiled" the game. :cool:
You’ve got a lot on your chaff bag plate McGraw with all that law and order sheriff stuff. Completely understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You’ve got a lot on your chaff bag plate McGraw with all that law and order sheriff stuff. Completely understandable.
I'm seriously thinking of changing into my alter ego "El Cabong".

This I can run around whacking pr!cks in the head with an acoustic guitar :cool:

1711586448834.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
would like to see the Smith St Sniffers go 0-4

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'm seriously thinking of changing into my alter ego "El Cabong".

This I can run around whacking pr!cks in the head with an acoustic guitar :cool:

View attachment 22258
Ahhhh. The days when cartoons were all about amusing small minds, oops I mean amusing us kids, instead of burying us in propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Steele Sidebottom being managed. How do we know he’s not at the Betty Ford Clinic in L.A. ?
I haven’t seen him here but me and zips are having a great time playing phantom draft drinking games

Betty’s a great lass, a lot of fun

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users