Round 1 V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 V Lions

Yes, but I thought you might have given the girls more than 20 minutes before starting to cook 'spuds' for dinner ;)
there is a couple that need to be upgraded. North and the Dees probably the two teams early that are expected to be the hardest to beat. Ryan might be one that comes in and improves us.

really enjoyed that. worked our way into it and hung tough for a deserved win.

Umps were all over the shop.

Reactions: 1 users
Where is Charley Ryan at? highly touted before doing her ACL in the 2022 under 18 champs which enabled us to grab someone of her talent in the draft at pick 38.
I like that we were willing to be patient and draft her knowing she would sit out the season.
Is she fit to play or more rehab to go?

Where is Charley Ryan at? highly touted before doing her ACL in the 2022 under 18 champs which enabled us to grab someone of her talent in the draft at pick 38.
I like that we were willing to be patient and draft her knowing she would sit out the season.
Maybe we've employed Luke Meehans twin sister Lucy as the women's high performance manager!
:peepwall

I was told she'd be playing this season but I can't find anything recently published. I'll ask Sarah Black on twitter. She usually responds.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn’t think Beth Lynch was up to standard but her attack on the ball today was ferocious
Beth Lynch is fearless.
Hard as a cats head, and relentless.
One of my faves, just below Sheerin.

Reactions: 1 user