Round 1 V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 V Lions

Conti in the circle singing the song. Good sign that it's nothing serious.

Love how the girls give the song more gusto and I reckon this should be a new tradition now. SIng the song on the ground in front of fans who can join in.

Reactions: 1 user
Conti the GOAT as usual.
Thought Dempsey and Seymour were excellent too.

Reactions: 1 users
Great win. Some good additions to the side. Needs a bit more pace.
We do. This was notable in team selection.
A lot of pace was not selected, left in the emergencies. Thought it was going to prove costly as the Lions are quick.
But our girls were really tough in the contest.
Gutsy win.

Didn’t think Beth Lynch was up to standard but her attack on the ball today was ferocious

Good on the inside, tacking etc. Need some more speed and class on the outside.

Great win. I wasn't particularly bullish this year but fantastic start to the campaign.

Really? I wouldn't have known given your positive:sarcasmpost on the other Richmond v Brisbane thread you started

Did the Lions lose many players? If not, knocking off Grand Finalists away first up is a decent start to the season
Yes they did. One of their key forwards went to the Saints, the Brownlow winner Bates and another (Bodey?) both went to the Hawks.

Really? I wouldn't have known given your positive:sarcasmpost on the other Richmond v Brisbane thread you started
We struggled to beat the Saints two weeks ago and they were awful today. Was worried about the loss of Wakefield plus we won a lot of games last season by under goal and then got pumped twice in the finals.

Is it just me or do the girls in the regular 22 seem to move from club to club a lot more than the guys ?

We struggled to beat the Saints two weeks ago and they were awful today. Was worried about the loss of Wakefield plus we won a lot of games last season by under goal and then got pumped twice in the finals.

Yes, but I thought you might have given the girls more than 20 minutes before starting to cook 'spuds' for dinner ;)

Is it just me or do the girls in the regular 22 seem to move from club to club a lot more than the guys ?
yeah, they have done but that should be expected with new expansion clubs joining the league. All the teams are in now so you'd expect there to be less movement from now on.

Reactions: 1 users