Wildcard Game Tigers V Williamstown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wildcard Game Tigers V Williamstown

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A well balanced side.

Will be interesting to see how Ryan goes against Tom Downie, who got 69 HO's against Oliver Hayes Brown a month ago.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jacob Blight51Thomas Brindley61
Half-BacksChad Harris54Kaleb Smith49James Trezise36
CentreAustin Johnson70Thomson Dow27Liam George67
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Lachlan Wilson82Noah Cumberland38
ForwardsLiam Fawcett37Sam Davidson73Archie May71
FollowersSamson Ryan32Tyler Sonsie40Joel Garner53
InterchangeTom McCarthy76Harry Scott74Mohammad Yassine65
Nicholas Collier81Oliver Hayes-Brown47
EMGRy Cantwell68Josh Pollocks79Harrison White56
Nick Girolami59

Reactions: 1 users
Will be interesting to see how Ryan goes against Tom Downie, who got 69 HO's against Oliver Hayes Brown a month ago.
Fortunately we have a real ruck in the team this week.

Good luck to the guys. Hopefully we have a Tiger team to cheer on for the next few weeks.

I hate this ground as it's a graveyard for us. Hopefully we don't have those blustering gales like last time. Cmon lads give us something to cheer for the next few weeks.

Game on Channel 7 but playing near that bay with strong winds and rain, it's gonna be hell.

Reactions: 1 user
We are really struggling to control the ball. Playing against a very strong breeze, but we aren't using the ball well at all.

This camera work is giving me vertigo.

• Haha
Samson should change his last name to King. Might occasionally get a free kick when he's tackled around the neck in a marking contest.

It *smile* me watching footy at this windforsaken ground, it must be frustrating to actually play there.

*smile* this.

Fluking goals in the wind now. Curse is on. Just don't get injured and close the season Tiges.

What’s the bet Williamstown kick at least two goals into the wind.

Instead of playing and wasting Junior as a forward yesterday, he should be playing midfield today.