Why is the RFC the *smile* of the NMFC? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why is the RFC the *smile* of the NMFC?

Re: Why is the RFC the b!tch of the NMFC?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Yeah it sucks, but opportunity's about to knock more loudly.

We have a habit of slamming the door in opportunity's face when it comes knocking unfortunately.

toby64 said:
We have a habit of slamming the door in opportunity's face when it comes knocking unfortunately.

We'll see. The players might be slow learners or just not good enough, but they're not *smile*.heads.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We'll see. The players might be slow learners or just not good enough, but they're not *smile*.heads.
I used to think that, but I've lost all confidence in the club and the players.

CarnTheTiges said:
I used to think that, but I've lost all confidence in the club and the players.

We get run through the full gamut of emotions at Richmond. At least we know we're alive! ;D

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We get run through the full gamut of emotions at Richmond. At least we know we're alive! ;D
Yeah, I suppose if it keeps hurting we're alive. Just once I'd like to see them live up to our expectations. We didn't have to win another game in the finals or 2015, we just had to beat North, and they couldn't even beat a bunch of blokes who are going to pensioned off in the very near future.

Not good at links but there is a sobering article on the age website...
It's not all doom and gloom. ;D