Who you going to blame? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who you going to blame?

.....The second shooter on the grassy knoll.

.....Communists.

....Greg Miller and Terry Wallace

....KB for mouthing off on SEN and saying we'd win by 100 points.

Jesus Christ.

Sitting in footy crowds over the years, I'd be a multi millionare if I had a $ for every occasion I've head him blamed.

OnNoticeRFC_zpsolem507k.jpg

DLR said:
A few things can happen yet.

The most likely is play North twice - interestingly even if we win or lose to North, we probably play them, whether we are 5th or 6th.

Maybe it could help to lose this first one and rebound in the second one, but personally I just like winning no matter the opposition.

The good thing this year is we know we can beat anyone - anywhere (except WC in Perth perhaps)

If we lose to North and Adelaide beat Geelong Bulldogs beat Lions up there then we play Adelaide in Adelaide If we win and those other two games go the same then we play North as our home game. If we win and Sydney lose and the margin is right we could finish 4th and play Fremantle over there. Using the ladder predictor if Sydney lose by twelve points and we win by 30 we go past Sydney by 0.4.

If we lose and Bulldogs lose and Adelaide win we finish 6th and play Bulldogs. If Adelaide were to lose then we would finish 5th and play Adelaide in Melbourne.

How we gonna survive, What has Bill Shorten got to do with this!

DLR said:
A few things can happen yet.

The most likely is play North twice - interestingly even if we win or lose to North, we probably play them, whether we are 5th or 6th.

Maybe it could help to lose this first one and rebound in the second one, but personally I just like winning no matter the opposition.

The good thing this year is we know we can beat anyone - anywhere (except WC in Perth perhaps)
:troll2
brigadiertiger said:
If we lose to North and Adelaide beat Geelong Bulldogs beat Lions up there then we play Adelaide in Adelaide If we win and those other two games go the same then we play North as our home game. If we win and Sydney lose and the margin is right we could finish 4th and play Fremantle over there. Using the ladder predictor if Sydney lose by twelve points and we win by 30 we go past Sydney by 0.4.

If we lose and Bulldogs lose and Adelaide win we finish 6th and play Bulldogs. If Adelaide were to lose then we would finish 5th and play Adelaide in Melbourne.
:troll2