Who you going to blame? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who you going to blame?

RemoteTiger said:
There is a chance that the Tigers could lose this week against North. They have had the wood on us recently.

This could mean a trip to Adelaide in the first week of the finals.

Who are you going to blame when the Tigers bow out in the first week of the finals.

This site will go into melt down with accusations and calls for axings.

Friday night is a must win game. Which means to win the flag our Tigers must win the next 5 straight games. Against the best teams in 2015. A very tall order. Due to this round 23 draw the race for the flag is really down to 6 - I am a Tiger fanatic, but I just can't see us beating North twice, then Sydney in Sydney, then Hawthorn at the G then either Fremantle or Adelaide in the GF.(I hope I have the right side of the finals draw?)

This is not quite correct. If we win and Sydney lose and the margins are enough we can finish 4th and travel to Fremantle where we win and have a week off and as a result only have to win four to take the flag.

What a shocker of a thread started, but some quality responses!

Baloo said:
Windowless passenger planes.

Mm.

1422157688172-windowless-airplane-oled-touchscreen-walls-cpi-fb.jpg

A few things can happen yet.

The most likely is play North twice - interestingly even if we win or lose to North, we probably play them, whether we are 5th or 6th.

Maybe it could help to lose this first one and rebound in the second one, but personally I just like winning no matter the opposition.

The good thing this year is we know we can beat anyone - anywhere (except WC in Perth perhaps)