Who should take the credit? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who should take the credit?

Probably all at the club it is a culture thing. That being said I have been happy with the recruiting department recently they have got players in that have made significant contributions.

Another thing is time, success with the AFL takes time through recruiting and development. Perfect example is Titch Edwards.

Interesting article in the Fin Review today that BG has tweeted today about the RFC.

For the first time hitting revenue of 50m.

We need a new sponsor for Mebank at The EOY, I'm sure there will be suitors.

tigers80 said:
Interesting article in the Fin Review today that BG has tweeted today about the RFC.

For the first time hitting revenue of 50m.

We need a new sponsor for Mebank at The EOY, I'm sure their will be suitors.

PRE should take a shot at it.

How much could we raise?

The Punt Road End Centre

PREC.

It usually requires a team to play regular finals before they become a true premiership prospect. So the fact we are playing our third finals in a row is indeed a significant achievement. Now we need to experience winning a few finals and then our opportunity for premiership glory will arrive.