Who are you looking forward to seeing in the NAB Challenge ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are you looking forward to seeing in the NAB Challenge ?

RemoteTiger said:
Prefer him to do that in September games than February games..........

If he did that in any game at any level any time, it would be nice.

Maybe throw him in the under 13's.

His mark in the closing seconds to get us over the line against the Swans during our 10 game winning streak was game changing.

Baloo said:
His mark in the closing seconds to get us over the line against the Swans during our 10 game winning streak was game changing.

Quick, 5 year extension!

McKenzie- I love to see him clunk a few and snag a few goals. This season is probably too soon for him, but It would be great to see him show a bit, as he is exactly what we need.

Baloo said:
We forget his form in that later period of 2014 too easily. He can play but can he do it consistently is the interesting part.

Don't know to be honest

tigerman said:
McKenzie- I love to see him clunk a few and snag a few goals. This season is probably too soon for him, but It would be great to see him show a bit, as he is exactly what we need.

Agree with you, T-Man. There is something about McKenzie and the way he approaches the game. I really like his endeavour and he's got some good skill attributes for a big man ... perhaps not in the same league but he could, somewhere down the track if it sorts out, be a sort-of Roughead type player for the Tigers.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Agree with you, T-Man. There is something about McKenzie and the way he approaches the game. I really like his endeavour and he's got some good skill attributes for a big man ... perhaps not in the same league but he could, somewhere down the track if it sorts out, be a sort-of Roughead type player for the Tigers.
I know recruiters can get it wrong but what was the reason behind him being a 70+ pick? what was the knock on him as a junior that didn;t see him pegged as a top liner ?

Sintiger said:
I know recruiters can get it wrong but what was the reason behind him being a 70+ pick? what was the knock on him as a junior that didn;t see him pegged as a top liner ?

Don't know for certain but I would suggest it was his lack of stamina.

His body shape has changed DRAMATICALLY

Definitely one to watch