whipping boy crisis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

whipping boy crisis

Conca seems popular with those in need of relieving their truck load of foul excrement.
whipping.gif

Does anyone know if zipadee is okay? He doesn't seem to have posted for a while, I'm worried he had an aneurism whilst rocking and shouting 'Grigg', before Grigg was promoted from whipping boy status.

Bullarto Tiger said:

No, he is never going to be one who people whimper about being a love child in every team selection and game day thread. He just cops heat because contrarians push back against other posters pumping him up.

Baloo said:
Had we traded for Cooney he would have been elite whipping.
A few respected scribes here were saying we should have gone for him.

I think Troy Chaplin's maturing nicely into an A grade whipping boy. He's moving into peak WB age when developing players are stymied by his presence. This, to go with his predilection for play-reading and helicopter punts, makes him an elite prospect.

Have we moved beyond flagellating, Morris, Newman and Gordon? Thought there would have been enough with these three to keep all the whip masters in work 24 / 7. We could always flagellate Dimma for constantly selecting these same players for the team ahead of the younger superstars buried away in the magoos.

mld said:
Does anyone know if zipadee is okay? He doesn't seem to have posted for a while, I'm worried he had an aneurism whilst rocking and shouting 'Grigg', before Grigg was promoted from whipping boy status.

I think zips was banned.

In the absence of a clear heir to Jacko/ShEd/Morris/Newman we could momentarily shift our collective focus to the curious on-going selection of Shane Watson.

Fighting Fury said:
In the absence of a clear heir to Jacko/ShEd/Morris/Newman we could momentarily shift our collective focus to the curious on-going selection of Shane Watson.
Now there's a bloke who definitely has a photo album. Dunno why everyone keeps harping on about all his brilliant match winning ability that he hasn't shown for about three years. Does a little cameo when life is easy, turns up the toes when the heat comes on far to often.

I have not been able to settle on a whipping boy since Kanye Pettifer departed.

They need to have some sort of talent to make them properly annoying.

Lets not forget "supa Coach"

since before toast was invented tigers have...

15 wins in 2013
first time we have made back to back finals
First team to make finals from 3-10
7 wins from last 8 outings this season
18 wins from our last 24
beaten the scum: out coached buckley
beat the filf twice in the same season: outcoached malthouse
Only side to beat the top side: outcoached Lyon
beaten the consistent AFL sanctioned power sidsney: outcoached malthouse
thats two sides of the top 4
Winning from games when we are behind
4/4 interstate wins
Starting to beat the teams we should
Leaders standing up
Perennial no hopers like rance, Jack and Shank receiving praise from cross the board

Still canned for selection's within our capped list with a fairly hefty injury list
Not slamming home %
No plan B/Poor game day coach

what a spud

God help him if we lose another game. Not even he will save him if we dont win a final this year.

On the bright side the daily post numbers will shoot back up.