whipping boy crisis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

whipping boy crisis

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
It's real. People were clinging to Morris but he was dropped, likewisenewman, wasn't straight back in after injury. Both now officially fringe players which disqualifies them from objective whipping boy status. Things aren't looking too good, I'm concerned

tigersnake said:
It's real. People were clinging to Morris but he was dropped, likewisenewman, wasn't straight back in after injury. Both now officially fringe players which disqualifies them from objective whipping boy status. Things aren't looking too good, I'm concerned

We used to have good depth in this area, I blame Hardwick.

I'm still covered in welts from defending Jacko from the whipping boys.

Houli, Grigg and Plasma are only ever one bad game away from the whip

Baloo said:
Houli, Grigg and Plasma are only ever one bad game away from the whip

True, but hard to make a genuine case these days, barring a few weeks poor form. It's s still a serious concern IMO.

tigersnake said:
True, but hard to make a genuine case these days, barring a few weeks poor form. It's s still a serious concern IMO.

List management is getting tougher and tougher in this regard ts. Dan Richardson gets the kudos for signing Rance and Jack but this is an area that seems very neglected.

Since when did a whipping boy need a serious case?

Here's my future projection for whipping boy cult status, Ben Bertie Lennon

Should we start another thread where we consider all the potential whipping-boys that we can recruit? Witts from Collingwood would be a good one. One of the magpie fans at work reckons he moves like a tree.

TOT70 said:
Should we start another thread where we consider all the potential whipping-boys that we can recruit? Witts from Collingwood would be a good one. One of the magpie fans at work reckons he moves like a tree.

Recruitment could be one solution for sure

Had we traded for Cooney he would have been elite whipping.

Fasolo has potential