Where do our weaknesses lie most? (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where do our weaknesses lie most? (poll)

Where do our weaknesses lie most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Time for another random poll to break the off season..

Where do our weakness lie most?

It's no doubt a combination of things but for this poll you can select up to 2 options or name another I haven't added to the list.

Lets see what PREnders think is our biggest concern heading into 2016...

Discuss ;D

Re: Where do our weaknesses lie most?

I voted Ruck, as much as like Ivan he struggles against the elite ruckmen.
I think it's time to play either Ivan or Hampson depending on who the opposing ruckman/men are going to be.
Small forward is an issue, I have hunch that Short may be a surprise packet.

I voted Ruck and other l don't like our forward entries going to the pocket lets use the corridor.

I went for leadership. They simply don't stand up often enough when it counts. We also can't have players like Morris who spent a large chunk of his season playing VFL in the leadership group. Strong leadership can make up for a lot of other failures. Look at Geelong and Hawthorn as examples of what good leadership can do and how it makes up for other deficiencies.

I went for Ruck due to lack of depth, an ageing/slowing first ruck and the fact that we get smashed against the ruck heavyweights (particularly in key games).

An option could also be midfield extractors. Combined with the ruck issue, has been our achilles in all 3 elimination losses.

I chose a tall defender and CHF option.

Could easily have gone Ruck and leadership too!

Hope with Rioli that we have found our small forward we have been craving for!

Still a few areas we will need to address in the coming years.

ruck and mid extractors which is the main reason we didn't win a final this year - we need Conca to become that elite extractor rather than pin our hopes on the two newbies (Townsend and Moore)

Still mentally fragile. Teams can smell it and teams like North exploit it.

Mental toughness. Need a separate psych ward built down at tiger land :spin