What would Graeme Richmond do | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What would Graeme Richmond do

TOT70 said:
I’m tipping he would have a few beers and get into a fight first. Then he would turn up to work on Monday tired and emotional and yell a lot.

Eventually, he would go out and recruit every best and fairest winner from every competition outside of the AFL for next year.

He was a teetotaller. ;)

se7en said:
Trade: Brian Roberts, Francis Jackson and Graham Teasdale for - John Pitura

Trade: Dustin Martin, Dylan Grimes, Jack Riewoldt For - Jack Watts

Wonder whether a closer analogy with today's list might have been

Trade: Brian Roberts Ivan Maric (loveable giant), Francis Jackson Dylan Grimes (dashing defender) and Graham Teasdale Liam McBean (unproven forward)

BTW - I'm saying we do it!

Certainly a more accurate comparison than including Martin and Riewoldt !!!
Might have gone for Batchelor instead of Grimes.
My memoery of Jackson is that he was more your typical reliable defender than flashy.

I can't think of one single player you'd accept today for all of Martin, Grimes and Riewoldt (and a bag of folding stuff - what's 40 thou in today's money?).