What is Neil Balme thinking? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What is Neil Balme thinking?

Reactions: 1 users
I thought Balme had said he had considered going to the Crows but had decided to see his days out at RFC.
Not sure how much longer he will stay in the hurly burly of football

Reactions: 1 user
To me, Neil is the experienced voice of football (and possibly life) reason within our club. I imagine all in the club from the top down go to him for help and/or advice at some stage. Highlights the need in any organisation to value good and experienced staff and keep them around. We're a seemingly disposable society and ageist - get rid of great, older people too quickly.

I hope Neil does retire at Richmond and stays until he no longer wants to continue. You never know what you've lost until its gone.

Reactions: 5 users
As I've said before, when he retires he should immediately take up a board position as Director of Whaddya Reckon Balmey.

Reactions: 6 users
When he dies, perhaps we can hang his pelt in the Graeme Richmond board room?
If they have a big enough wall

Going by his interview didn’t sense he was leaving.
but we shouldn’t be afraid of change.

Reactions: 1 user