What do you as a supporter accept as a redeemable game v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What do you as a supporter accept as a redeemable game v Crows

We must win at least 1 quarter.
We must be competitive and not out of the game by 3 quarter time.
We lose by less than 35 points.

If we get that done, I will be happy.

Don't get jumped. Four of our matches have been over before quarter time and the Crows will try to smash us early. Hardwick has to have our boys primed to stand up to the intimidation and play our own game. If we hold early we should be pretty competitive.

In the Blood said:
We must win at least 1 quarter.
We must be competitive and not out of the game by 3 quarter time.
We lose by less than 35 points.

If we get that done, I will be happy.

Yeah, that'd do me too.

Singin in the rain, just singin in the rain. Time to Unleash the Geisch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops I mean Light the Wick!
Can't see why we shouldn't kickstart the Dimma's career and finally get our season on the board with a win against the Crowbaits.
We'd just about need to hand out songbooks to all the players. Half have never sung the song and the rest have gone so long without the singalong I reckon our circle would all be miming Da na na Tigerland and trying to hide behind someone who knows the words.

I just want to see hard running when we have the ball and when we don't. Want to see consistent tackling and running into space to create opportunities for the ball carrier...

If anyone thinks we'll win - they're absolutely dreaming. But if they do the above, i'll be happy.