What do you as a supporter accept as a redeemable game v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What do you as a supporter accept as a redeemable game v Crows

jdb said:
I think 30 or less is acceptable, the crows don't run out games, but then I suppose neither do we. Our only real chance of winning is we need them to cop a few injuries early to reduce rotations. Crows were woeful when they had little or no bench in the melb game was it 1.2 in the second half?

Vince, Burton and Porplyzia have all had to pass fitness tests.

All the pressure is on the Crows, and if we're thereabouts coming into the last...who knows, they could crack....

Nico said:
All the pressure is on the Crows, and if we're thereabouts coming into the last...who knows, they could crack....

If we start like we did against Freo I am not sure the Crows have what it takes to overhaul us like they did.

I would be more confident if Foley was in the side along with the return of Cotchin and Martin.

Will be very interesting.

If the game is out of reach at half time i will be very annoyed.

I hope we can at least be within striking distance in the last quarter.

If we manage to jump out of the blocks like we did in the Freo game this squibbly Adelaide mob might just fold. I don't think that's all too likely though and like most I'll be pretty happy with a strong showing by the kids.'

GoodOne said:
This will be one of our few winnable games this year. I am certainly hoping for a win. Going in relatively tall so hope we don't get rain.

Relatively tall to who - the seven deewarfs?

If we win I would like to think we win by 7 goals or more just to see how the fans going ballistic.

I'd like to see us get within 30 points. Whilst the Crows haven't yet won a game I think they are better than their results show.

We have been known to play sides back into form!