Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

Does alot of hard contested work but can't remember a worse kick than him and we've had our fair share of poor kicks.
Would have thought that big inside grunt is one role you have a bit of tolerance for iffy kicking most of the time.

Thought he and Hopper held their own for a half but got overwhelmed.

In the end we got belted on the wings inside across hb just not enough capable of winning enough hbg. Not enough getting enough even on the outside.

Reactions: 1 user
Would have thought that big inside grunt is one role you have a bit of tolerance for iffy kicking most of the time.

Thought he and Hopper held their own for a half but got overwhelmed.

In the end we got belted on the wings inside across hb just not enough capable of winning enough hbg. Not enough getting enough even on the outside.
It doesn't help when Sony goes at 41% and Graham at 34% efficiency.
We can't hit targets.
Vaulstin kicked the ball straight back to Carlton after taking 2 of the best marks in the backline.
Short kicks it to noone.
Who kicked it to Rioli and he almost dislocated his shoulder trying to marl a 30 metre pass??
We have the worse disposal in the comp.
We bust our ass but give it straight up with poor kicking.

Reactions: 1 users
Most times he's not under pressure and has time and options but just hacks it anywhere like under 8s. No excuses.

Reactions: 1 user
Most times he's not under pressure and has time and options but just hacks it anywhere like under 8s. No excuses.
It's incredible that this glaring fault in his game has not improved. Either he's incapable of improving it or the coaches aren't doing anything about it. The second option would beggar belief.

I reckon if a club asks the question.
I reckon we have a look.
Its not just the kicking but he looks like he dosent give a *smile*.
At least Hopper tries to pressure