Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

Midfield looked a gazillion percent better with him there tonight. Tough player.

Reactions: 2 users
Just turns up to contest after contest. Unbelievable game first up really.

Still think he is underrated around the AFL

Reactions: 7 users
We have so missed Taranto and Lynch - together reckon they would have possibly got us over the line in the last 2 games.

I had forgotten what he brings to the team

Reactions: 4 users
You need that one strong, experienced inside bull midfielder in every team. We've sorely missed having both Hopper and Taranto out.

Taranto will be better for the run.

Does butcher it by foot, but inside grunt work, no doubt.
That's his go.

Reactions: 1 user
Holy crap did we need him.

Different game with him in.

We need a team rule not to let him kick the ball though.

A bit rusty but was the main reason we had a sort of functioning midfield at last. Showed his talent and class so the kids will learn from playing with him. Now we need a fit Hopper to join him

Does alot of hard contested work but can't remember a worse kick than him and we've had our fair share of poor kicks.

Does it all the time. Panics and hacks it anywhere.
I never remember him being such a shhitt kick (I never really watched gws games)
I remember him kicking 5 against us and he seemed to kick ok that night.
But he has to be the biggest panic merchant with the ball it's hard to fathom.

I would take a dud in the draft then watching him do what he did yesterday.
He shouldve kicked at least 2 goals.