Welcome Oliver Hayes-Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Oliver Hayes-Brown

chef GIF by South Park
Oscar Hayes-Brown? Looks like a chef?

Too many similarities. Wonder if he's a Scientologist

Reactions: 1 user
At 208cm and as a rebounder in BB, you'd think all he needs to do is play forward and contest the ball and bring it to ground. Think Samson Ryan with some strength and competitiveness.
I want someone who can clunk them marks like they’re picking cherries , any mug can bring ball to ground

Similar size to Paul Salmon. Played footy up to age 15 so he's got a bit of work to do, but with Soldo etc. to support him we wish him well.
Same height as Maxy Gawn. Whilst he improves his kicking maybe he can be a mark and handball machine like Alan 'Bull' Richardson from the 60's....(Richo's dad for the younger ones).

Turn em over every year or two and it doesn’t matter. We’ll get a hit or two every few years. Smart, cheap recruitment techniques.

Reactions: 6 users
When it comes to Cat B recruits I reckon VAFA and metropolitan league players (who haven’t been state league registered for 3 years) should also be eligible.

Reactions: 1 users
On OHB, can’t kick, not a very good runner but is really big. Has plenty of work to do.

What? Geelong have signed an 23 yr old ex NBL player with shaggy hair and facial hair as a Cat B rookie? No way….. Aptly named Joe Furphy.

When it comes to Cat B recruits I reckon VAFA and metropolitan league players (who haven’t been state league registered for 3 years) should also be eligible.
What about 19-year-old intercept marking third tall defenders from Byron Bay? We've got one who might be in the VFL next year.

What? Geelong have signed an 23 yr old ex NBL player with shaggy hair and facial hair as a Cat B rookie? No way….. Aptly named Joe Furphy.
Looks amazingly like our Big O too. Pricky's getting anxious again and wants to copy us....

I think these types of recruits say a lot about the lack of talent available amongst the vertically inclined.

Lot of very mediocre talls floating around the league right now. Maybe a club (might even be ours) will rediscover that sometimes no tall is better then a bad one.

Reactions: 2 users