Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Why do they pay those ducking and diving frees, it’s ruining the game.
Because the head is sacrosanct, dear mex. That's why they must reward players for headbutting their opponent's armpit.

Great mark and goal Watson. Just do that, mate. Cut the other crap out.

Reactions: 2 users
In all seriousness, you can't tackle Watson, and a lesser extent ginnivan, without giving away a free. It's not possible. It's cheating.
I just wonder if these dumb flogs are told this. Just notice their head moving back quickly and you can see it. There's 4 of these dumb idiots on ground to notice every angle.

They’ve had a say the old umps. Good luck to any hawks fans getting out of Adelaide oval alive if port go down.

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon hawthorn's game plan is built on professional infringements. Ducking midgets in the fwd line, very subtle, skilful arm chops/ drags and well timed nudges in the backline. Mitchell is exploiting the flaws in umpiring and the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Port’s tall forwards offer virtually nothing. Not turning up down the line to take marks or force a stop is damning.

Reactions: 1 user