Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Kenny Boy's last chance saloon tonight. Lose this and it's all out war again with the Port ferals.

Also time for the Hollywood Horks to get back to the midday Hallmark TV movies as the Dogs should smash them at the wet G tomorrow night.

Reactions: 1 users
Saying on the radio that Tom Stewart will be a late withdrawal. Scott shenanigans ? We'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Big big worries about Abort Adelaide blowing this tonight. Despite their form of recent weeks and a home ground advantage, and the fact they beat Geesuck down at Goombah Stadium earlier in the year as well, there were some worrying stats thrown around this week that suggest Abort are going to be seriously challenged tonight.

### Geelong. Geez !
Port are weak ,emtally and have a ton of scars.

They are gettable and Geesuck are just the bunch of sucks aside from Ninthwood to turn them over tonight.

The loser of tonight's game likely goes down in the Prelim to Sydney or GWS anyway for mine.

It would be hilarious for the Kochies to crash out again after home finals it will set the joint right off for an implosion, and the Sooks going out in an interstate Prelim would be a nice way for them to go out as well.

This scenario suits me, but Poort going out in another home Prelim is a delicious preposition also.

Conflcted is the word of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Saying on the radio that Tom Stewart will be a late withdrawal. Scott shenanigans ? We'll see.
Good call Redders.

Also Rub Down and SDK named as emergencys .................................. come on Pricky, SDK would be likely to play surely.

I can't tip .
I hate Geelong Brisbane Footscary Carlton Port Hawthorn and Sydney..
Go Giants you useless slappers

I've never been less enthused about Carlton in the finals.

Even in 2013 when we shouldn't have been there I was up and about.

This however just feels so futile.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Chaos = geelong
control = port

Always favour the team that likes the ball on the ground in finals.

Ports one chance of winning is dominate clearance

Reactions: 1 user