Waiting for Richmond youngster to get 30+ disposals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Waiting for Richmond youngster to get 30+ disposals

Not just the youngsters, but we haven't had a player that consistently racks up possessions for a while. It's probably mainly due to our recent game plan but when looking at the stat sheet we rarely have players that top the stats.
Won 3 flags in 4 years n got smacked in the possession stats most games.
It's not how many ya get, it's what ya do with the ones that ya do get.

Horrifying problem we have currently is not only do we not get much ball. We butcher the crap out of the the ball that we do get.

Reactions: 3 users
Jack Ross had 24 and 28 disposals in his first few games playing as a midfielder, then got injuried, didn't get played in the mid until this year and got a 24 and a 26 before getting injured again.

If his foot gets right, he'll crack 30 soon enough. At 23, probably won't count as a youngster.

McAuliffe has barely had a chance this year, but I'm certain he'll get a 30 plus disposal game within a year.

Reactions: 2 users
Jack Ross had 24 and 28 disposals in his first few games playing as a midfielder, then got injuried, didn't get played in the mid until this year and got a 24 and a 26 before getting injured again.

If his foot gets right, he'll crack 30 soon enough. At 23, probably won't count as a youngster.

McAuliffe has barely had a chance this year, but I'm certain he'll get a 30 plus disposal game within a year.
Who cares about 30 plus disposal per game. Cotch was a better player when he stopped getting high numbers. Spread the load and use it better.

Reactions: 2 users