VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton

Gray easily our most influential listed Tiger today. 4 goals 2 goal assists that I noticed.

Steele 5 goals despite no disposal in 3rd.

Coulthard was busy all day.

Dow average

Tresize very reliable

Smith disappeared 2nd half, good 1st

Cumbo did nothing until around 20 minutes in the 3rd then lit up. Spent a bit of time on the bench for injury concern in the last.

Bauer great in the backline until knee in the kidney. I fear more time out.

OHB wasn't impressed. Can he jump? His young opponent beat him easily in ruck contests. No marks. Cannot kick. I know he's coming from a long way back but I'd add another couple of longs to that statement.

Thought best players for the day, along with Gray were Wilson, Garner and Brindley (gee he was good back there).

Reactions: 1 user
Good win in the end. Well done to Gray and Green kicking some late ones. Flogs tried late in the last but failed.

Reactions: 1 users
Green - 13 disp and 5 goals
Gray - 14 disp and 4 goals, 1 behind
Davidson - 18d and 3 goals
George - 23d and 2g
Coulthard - 24 and 1.1
Trezise - 17d
Smith - 13d
Dow - 25d (5 kicks)
Cumberland - 17d, 2b
OHB - 12d, 13ho, 6 clearances
Bauer - 9d

Coulthard and Green in next week for mine.

And they both play from the first bounce.

Graham or McAuliffe can be sub after Kane had some big minutes today, to allow for his management.

Graham can also stay in Melbourne with Dustin who I doubt gets on the bird next week.

No Dow Please.

Graham or McAuliffe can be sub after Kane had some big minutes today, to allow for his management.

Graham can also stay in Melbourne with Dustin who I doubt gets on the bird next week.

No Dow Please.
What management?
Is he tired poor thing?
Play him up front & if he runs out of gas, then sub him off.
You do not get game time being the sub.
And with him we want game time!

Well done to the lads kept at it and duly deserved the win.

Was happy with Cumbo when he played more on ball. 17 disposals and 7 tackles.
Steely Greene 4 goals in the last qtr superb effort and finished with 5
Campbell Grey going to be a player kicking 4, could've had 5
Started slow Coulthard with bad decision making but ended up playing one of his better games.

On the VFL guys Davidson, Garner, Wilson and George were all very impressive.

Reactions: 2 users

No Dow Please.
Green was hot and cold. 2 disposals in 1st, good 2nd 6 disposals, 0 in 3rd, then cleaned up in the last, most late goals. I'd like to see him back up in the reserven before getting another shot.

No to McAuliffe as sub. Needs to play.

Need a tellie to watch 7.

My suggestion would be try using 7mate. I very rarely use it, only if they have sport I want to watch.

If you don't want to give 7 your personal information just sign up with a disposable email address (google "disposable email"). Save the login for when you do need it. I do the same with 9now.

Alternatively they stream all VFL games on the AFL app. If there is a double header and I'm taking the train to the G I often watch it then.

Cumbo, 45 out on boundary, kicks in-board straight to Blues player, they go forward & kick a goal.

47-28
I was right behind him when he butchered that kick. Just not good enough but then he had a few mates in the firsts who did the same thing. Our field kicking was terrible today in 1's and 2,'s. Hope we can recruit some reliable kicks in this year's draft.