VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton

Dow. 2 kicks in nearly 3 quarters of football. Don’t think he’s had one possession this quarter ?

FMD.

Of those kicks they probably counted the one he kicked 5 meters to a player and the two that were smothered

Last edited:
Tresize been good overall, had 8 disposals that quarter, a couple bad disposals. Dow had 10, got into it more, only 2 tackles, they need him to focus on his defence if he's to get back into the 1s. Coulthard getting alot of it Green didn't touch it that quarter. Sad to see Bauer injured again.

62-44 Cumbo goal assist, Coulthard goal
68-44
69-50
75-50 goal nbr 2 to Green
75-56
75-62
81-63 goal nbr 2 to Davidson

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I really like the way Kevin Morris coaches his VFL team. They have a crack, and I enjoy that ... irrespective of the result.

62-44 Cumbo goal assist, Coulthard goal
68-44
69-50
75-50 goal nbr 2 to Green
75-56
75-62
The last updated on the club's VFL twitter feed is... Gray has kicked 4 and that there is a lot to play for in the last quarter.

Pretty ordinary effort from the club!

Fortunately, some of us have PRE :)

Another goal assist Gray to Davidson for his 3rd 87-63
93-62, 3rd goal for Greene
99-63 Cumbo goal assist to Greene for 4th goal