VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Game day Tigers v Carlton

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Liam George starts on the wing, I like that, a promising player.
A goal each, Liam George is our goal kicker.

Reactions: 1 user
Gray definitely has tenacity. Good size too at 195cm and has consistently kicked goals this year. Amazing he was in Keilor 3rds, 2nds the next, premiership in the firsts the next and now on an AFL list.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Coulthard the standout that quarter 9 disposals 3 tackles. Cumbo non-existent. Dow 5 disposals. Bauer, Smith and Tresize all had solid quarter in the backline.

Reactions: 1 users
Wet conditions should be Dow's go. 7 touches so far isn't good enough if he wants to get back into the AFL team.

Reactions: 1 users
Great play. Goal assist to Gray for Steele. Then Gray straight into ruck and wins clearance.

Reactions: 2 users
Wet conditions should be Dow's go. 7 touches so far isn't good enough if he wants to get back into the AFL team.
Had a good last 7 or 8 minutes. Ball is like soap in that quarter, that's why so impressed with Gray. Bauer, Smith, Green great. Did I say Cumbo non-existent? Don't know what's wrong with him.

Reactions: 1 user
Had a good last 7 or 8 minutes. Ball is like soap in that quarter, that's why so impressed with Gray. Bauer, Smith, Green great. Did I say Cumbo non-existent? Don't know what's wrong with him.

Agreed, those 4 in particular look great in these conditions. Great traits for AFL players to have is how they look when the ball is wet. I'm really excited about the 1st 3 in particular.

Reactions: 2 users