Unions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unions

What do you mean 'whatever your role was'?
Did you not read Willo's post? He was clearly a shop steward.

On the US President thread he seems to claim he wasn't, although he's borderline incoherent right now so who knows.

I don't really care what he has or hasn't done in his career, just so long as he stops sending me weirdly abusive DMs.

Ignore is probably the best option.

What do you mean 'whatever your role was'?
Did you not read Willo's post? He was clearly a shop steward.
You might need to read it again mate.
Employees rep isn’t a shop steward. As a matter of fact there are no shop stewards at all there. Zero.

A worker's representative may be a union delegate or official, or any other person the worker authorises to represent them in negotiations.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You might need to read it again mate.
Employees rep isn’t a shop steward. As a matter of fact there are no shop stewards at all there. Zero.

A worker's representative may be a union delegate or official, or any other person the worker authorises to represent them in negotiations.
🎣

• Wow
On the US President thread he seems to claim he wasn't, although he's borderline incoherent right now so who knows.
You really need some help with your fantasising little fella.
I don't really care what he has or hasn't done in his career, just so long as he stops sending me weirdly abusive DMs.
Good, that’s why I’ve had you on ignore for quite some time..
Now you’re just spreading your usual lies. I sent you one single PM as a result of your usual lying. Nothing weirdly abusive as you well know. Just more lies from you.
Do other posters a favour. Put me on ignore as I’ve done to you.

Ignore is probably the best option.
Oh please do.
Nobody wants to read your immature personal little digs as seen on this post.

I had no idea of what the conversation was, only one side with my name mentioned by Brodders,so I had to unblock you to read what was actually happening. Just the usual incoherent imbecilic noise from you.

After all your lies, you’ve been on ignore for quite some time. So don’t flatter yourself. Back you go now.

You really need some help with your fantasising little fella.

Good, that’s why I’ve had you on ignore for quite some time..
Now you’re just spreading your usual lies. I sent you one single PM as a result of your usual lying. Nothing weirdly abusive as you well know. Just more lies from you.
Do other posters a favour. Put me on ignore as I’ve done to you.

Oh please do.
Nobody wants to read your immature personal little digs as seen on this post.

I had no idea of what the conversation was, only one side with my name mentioned by Brodders,so I had to unblock you to read what was actually happening. Just the usual incoherent imbecilic noise from you.

After all your lies, you’ve been on ignore for quite some time. So don’t flatter yourself. Back you go now.

If only to spare the rest of the forum this tiresome BS, I'll put you on ignore first amigo.

i'm happy for abbott to have a royal commision into union corruption as long as there is also a royal commision into big business corruption. afterall, whats good for the geese is good for the gander. unions are far from perfect, but they're no less corrupt than big business.

#NotHoldingMyBreath

P.S. if this isn't the start of workchoices by stealth, i'll go he.
That union is as corrupt an organisation as you'll ever find, and that has been obvious for a decade, but you're right about big business, which is a point i've been trying to make from the outset.

At the end of the day, whether it be unions or big business (and i'm talking really big business), the whole system is set up to launder money from the average tax payer to line the pockets of the 0.0001% at the top.

The unions milk the f**k out of up for political favours.
Governments send us to war to appease the industrial military complex.
The sugar industry funds every study there is on diet ensuring that the food pyramid is turned upside down, and suddenly the west is morbidly obese
Big Pharma funds the FDA to suppress anything that threatens their rivers of gold, even at the detriment of public health.

Not sure if i've posted this before but a few months ago i visited a dairy farm near Shepparton. I was with a client at the time. While looking over the processes, i was looking at vats of what looked like dirty dish water. It was almost transparrent. I asked what it was. The operator basically sad this.....

"Well, the best 20% of the milk is sent off to Dare for their products. Then the 80% left is skimmed off for cream products, cheeses etc, and this is whats left."

I said, wow it's a lot of wastage.

He said "No, this is sent into NSW and coloured and treated and thats sold in Safeway and Coles as milk."!

And you wonder why so many people are lactose intollerant. Maybe they are chemical intollerant.

Big business and lobbyist are just as bent as the CMEFU.........note I didn't say unions.
There should be a royal commission into the Lobbyist industry, but both sides would never do that.

Reactions: 5 users
Big business and lobbyist are just as bent as the CMEFU.........note I didn't say unions.
There should be a royal commission into the Lobbyist industry, but both sides would never do that.

Nah, they can't do that - imagine having only a parliamentary pension to live on.

DS

Well done to the ALP for showing some leadership.
Should've been done ten years ago. ALP got forced to finally see what's been obvious for years n even then the Libs had to push the *smile* out of them to actually run some tighter rulings on them.