TV | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV

ZeroGame said:
He'll end up a quality ruckman for us, but he needs a rest

Moves well and uses the ball ok but needs to grow some kahunas and get involved physically a bit more. Good to see he seems to be filling out a bit which should help.

Freezer said:
Moves well and uses the ball ok but needs to grow some kahunas and get involved physically a bit more. Good to see he seems to be filling out a bit which should help.
He's definitely got a mean streak in him. He's just not big enough to make the most of it yet.

Give Browne a go. Couldn't hurt surely, we're 0-9.

Vickery was again disappointing tonight. Needs to be dropped or rested. Will do him good anyways, we don't want to break him before we really need him (2-3 years down the track from now).

I think we should give him a week off, its all about looking after him long term. Then he can regain some confidence in the twos. That will give Browne a few games to see what he has got.

Barnzy said:
Give Browne a go. Couldn't hurt surely, we're 0-9.

Vickery was again disappointing tonight. Needs to be dropped or rested. Will do him good anyways, we don't want to break him before we really need him (2-3 years down the track from now).

Dont be so negative I thought he did very well last night.

Gotta give him some time guys. It's only his second year isn't it??? He should be given at least another 3 years to develop. Anyone remember how long it too McIntosh to come on?

Not making excuses for him, he was pathetic last night....but geez, give him a chance.

SPARTACUS said:
Another very poor rd 1 draft pick, way below AFL standard
Yeah, you're right. A 19 year old ruckman not dominating. Who would have thought. Delist (btw, what emoticon indicates sarcasm?)

Honestly, some people's grip of reality and expectations are staggering

S.D. said:
Yeah, you're right. A 19 year old ruckman not dominating. Who would have thought. Delist (btw, what emoticon indicates sarcasm?)

Honestly, some people's grip of reality and expectations are staggering
Not dominating, would'nt expect it, not running, not pushing into space, not getting to contests, not competing in marking contests, not accounting for his man, not actually doing anything, lazy and uncommited, needs 4 weeks in the Coburg reserves. We delisted Dean Putt after 2 years for the same reasons, Vickery needs a massive kick in the arse.

have to agree with some of his knockers,

of course he is only going to get 5 or 6 touches a game.....

but he isnt chasing and he is turning the ball over and as the other bloke said, he isnt making it to contests.
gus is at least marking the ball

I have my concerns about him...I haven't really seen anything that impresses me about him to this stage.

I know he is only young, talls take time to develop, he was playing on Hille etc. etc., but I have hardly seen even a glimpse of why he was a top 10 draft pick...not just last night but in his short career to date. He at times looks completely lost out there.

Should not be getting a game based on his performances to date...needs to spend time at Coburg where he at least may be able to get his hands on the ball.

SPARTACUS said:
Not dominating, would'nt expect it, not running, not pushing into space, not getting to contests, not competing in marking contests, not accounting for his man, not actually doing anything, lazy and uncommited, needs 4 weeks in the Coburg reserves. We delisted Dean Putt after 2 years for the same reasons, Vickery needs a massive kick in the arse.

Welcome back Turbo.

Remember TV hasn't got a top ruckman to help him out on the field.
He and Angus are both trying to establish themselves with the big A ahead as he's had another 2 yrs in the system.
TV looks to have good pace and is good below his knees, we just have to wait until he puts on some muscle so he can throw his weight around.
He will be a good pick I reckon

bringbakflemmo said:
Remember TV hasn't got a top ruckman to help him out on the field.
He and Angus are both trying to establish themselves with the big A ahead as he's had another 2 yrs in the system.
TV looks to have good pace and is good below his knees, we just have to wait until he puts on some muscle so he can throw his weight around.
He will be a good pick I reckon

Another 5 year plan?

There are a few of these in my street at the moment..

It's hard rubbish collection this week.

B2