TV | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
I thought he did very well today. Ruck work was good, and handballs to his team mates precise. Work in the forward line was excellent, kept the ball in. very happy with his performance.

RUNVS said:
I thought he did very well today. Ruck work was good, and handballs to his team mates precise. Work in the forward line was excellent, kept the ball in. very happy with his performance.

How many hits did he have?

Stats don't do it but I was happy with Vickery as well. I think he's developing. Closer to a real ruckman, in his 2nd season, than anything else on our list.

I would like to see him try and kick more. He looks to handpass every time he gets it....telegraphs it and puts blokes under pressure. Not sure whether it is a directive from above or not.

RUNVS said:

yep, I satnd by that he is getting a bit better ea week...is a really good handballer in traffic, would love to see him take a few more marks around the ground....

Not sure what other posters expect by I reckon Tyrone went ok today.

They may not be the best stats but he knows what to do. He is a footballer and the only thing holding him back at the moment is his lack of strength.

The least of our worries IMO.

tannerztigers said:
2 Kicks
8 Handballs
6 Hitouts

Dont look at stats, I thought he did very well against The Pussies. Turning point in this mans career.

I would like to see TV take the game on and use some of his athleticism. If his confidence gets a boost, he might just "click" as a ruckman.

hopper said:
I would like to see TV take the game on and use some of his athleticism. If his confidence gets a boost, he might just "click" as a ruckman.

Hooper I am sure you are right. His athleticism is very encouraging. All he needs is games in the ruck. *smile* off Simmonds and give him all the ruck duties all game.

RUNVS said:
Hooper I am sure you are right. His athleticism is very encouraging. All he needs is games in the ruck. p!ss off Simmonds and give him all the ruck duties all game.
No, we'll break him if we do that
The club is managing him perfectly
I'd rather he was getting support from someone other than Simmonds though

Thought he did some nice things tonight. Broke even in the ruck I thought.
Happy to see Polak back. Provided something up forward and did okay in the ruck.

Noticed that mark in defence Tooheys, it was a ripper.

Haven't seen a Richmond ruckman take a proper defensive mark for ages.