Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Cotch was asked recently about the legacy he wanted to leave at Richmond. He agreed that from the outside it looked as though it had evaporated pretty quickly after his departure. Rioli leaving surprised him for sure. Others have followed.
I guess a club is only as strong as its leaders & good people are not so easily replaced.
The Chimp, obviously a giant figure is sorely missed but things never stand still.

Our culture needs to be rechecked & reset & it needs to be driven by the next generation. Most importantly it needs to be real, not a hollow slogan.
Who’s going to drive the next ‘Richmond Man’ cultural shift? Maybe they’re not currently on the list..
No one aside from Broad but he'll wash up pretty soon.

Spot on.

We need our own Harley Reid type.
Was on the Front Bar just recently.
Had Nick Nat to his left and Cuz (I don't like Richmond...I LOVE Richmond) to his right.
So confident.
He was holding court.
That's what we need.
We certainly get our chance in a month and a half.

15 of the first 20 picks helps too. :mhihi
Young fella looked like he'd been around the game for 20 years, just flat out having fun with the whole footy superstar scenario.

Reactions: 1 user