Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Reckon they've came out the worst of the 3.

They've only got a small mark-up on what they knocked back last night - which was a poor deal.

Thought the same, the deal fell over last night and all that was added was pick 50.

If you break the deal down its actually pretty rubbish.

So its Lukosius for Posts 1st - which is pretty much the value most were expecting.

Leaving Houston for Richards, Atkins, Pick 13 and Pick 50, but losing Picks 39 and 58 along with Houston.

Reckon GC have made out like bandits on that deal.
Pies probably a fair deal overall.

Reactions: 3 users
Thought the same, the deal fell over last night and all that was added was pick 50.

If you break the deal down its actually pretty rubbish.

So its Lukosius for Posts 1st - which is pretty much the value most were expecting.

Leaving Houston for Richards, Atkins, Pick 13 and Pick 50, but losing Picks 39 and 58 along with Houston.

Reckon GC have made out like bandits on that deal.
Pies probably a fair deal overall.

For sure.

They have massively overpaid for Atrocious.

They should have insisted he was left out along with future first.

Then do that separately - Dimma wanted him and his contract gone. He would have came cheap if they waited.

Good for us as the only thing left this year to even it up was GC's 23 but Blair must have ensured they keep it for us.

Reactions: 4 users
Geezz Clarke hasn't even turned on his lap top at WC and he has already destroyed them.
Pick 3 for Baker & 14.
I like Baker but there's no chance I'm doing that trade
Carlton must be slapping themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Collingwood once again spook other clubs
A 2 time AA Australian in his prime for Noble and a 1st rounder and the best player to ever Not to play the game.
Port have to be the worse trading team ever.
Totally useless and they always get bamboozled

Reactions: 1 user
Suddenly Owies is the best thing since sliced bread now that the Blues have offloaded him. :ROFLMAO:

Not that I give a flying f*** what happens this trade period because next year will be another dead-end among the endless wilderness this club continues to wander, but far out reading some of the media and fan takes across social media this time of year gives me a laugh. This Owies scenario is no exception.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 user