Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

Does Yze have a game plan? And no kick it short to the back pocket and then long down the line for a turnover does not count.

This team and coach is so *smile* boring now.
I really am starting to wonder. Decisions off field are also concerning me in that no matter how good our draft hand appears to be we’re going to make a mess of it.

Banks..wow...wtf....thats really crap ...
Campbell has led out and right in your sights
All alone 40 metres out
But now you choose to bomb it into the square ...
God...we are unwatchable ..

I'm just enjoying the fact that Carlton, Collingwood and Esendon are all sitting outside the 8!!! That is just pure bliss atm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ffs can someone tell Nathan Jones that Tom Lynch hasn’t played since about Rd 6? Maybe that’s the only Richmond player he knows.

I really am starting to wonder. Decisions off field are also concerning me in that no matter how good our draft hand appears to be we’re going to make a mess of it.
Reckon Toce was a good get.

Reactions: 1 user
Trezise has to be a lock long-term. He reminds me alot of Vlastuin. If he can get consistently near his level we're on a winner.

Reactions: 1 users
When the ump says “free kick Richmond” what does he mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users