Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges vs Aints - Rnd 22 2024 Game day thread

Dow. As usual. 1 kick in half a game of football.

100% de-list. Don't care about age and experience demographics. He is NOT an AFL footballer.

Seen more than enough. It's beyond the pale now.
Yze. Plays Dow in seniors most of the season but we recruit Blight and play him in reserves all but 2 games. Does he know the difference between a good player and a poor one?

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t really know what rankings points mean, but being in negative can’t be good and Ryan is currently -1.

Reactions: 1 user
Prestia's game is the worst so far in his time with the club. Bolton has been ordinary. Banks & Tresize have been good - confidence building. Graham has been good. He has been bold. Most have been timid.

Gale has betrayed us, taking a job while still at the club while week in week out we are getting reamed by the flogs.
12-4 again.
No wonder we never go close to winning.

MMM The bloke that won the norm Smith for Geelong but was Hawthorn.
"I still can't see what the 50 was for"
The 50 against Samson.