Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

FMD ........ WTF was Hugo doing there watching grass whilst Cripps was 20 m out on his own.

Reactions: 1 user
Can the suns please take short for what they’re offering for Rioli? We will throw in Graham for free

Reactions: 3 users
We need early picks and a lot of em. Apart from Rioli I'd be cashing in on Baker and Shai

Reactions: 1 users
Short has done f all
He was a good player in a great side. Limited footballer unfortunately not helping his trade value this season.

I am sure someone will give him votes for 600 odd meters gained though

Reactions: 1 users
Bolton hands on hips in the centre square whilst cripps runs down to be all alone in the foward pocket..
My god ..id take 2 even 1 firsr round pick for him.Sheer laziness

No doubt he was out of position thanks to a good kick but he had a chance to go at the ball instead of turning around to look at his opponent.
He turned around to look at the ball which was where he was done. He pivots from running to his right and backwards to his left and backwards spinning his head 360 while doing that. As he did it curnow kicked the ball brilliantly.