Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

I'd rather give Parfitt a chance then keep Dow. He at least has some speed. Giving Dow a contract is just lazy list management.
Id rather neither of them.

Id rather give Coulthard another 12 months to show something rather than Dow he is dire. Cant kick no speed doesn't run two ways and for a midfielder he just cant find the footy.

Apart from that he's a gun on the rise ............

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I can’t believe he hasn’t been delisted yet. No reasons for him being on our list as we have a heap of late picks that I would take before him. He’s had five seasons with no growth so it’s time to say goodbye and end this embarrassing tenure.

Reactions: 1 users
There's at least one reason - so we have enough players to make the required list changes next year.
KMac, Lynchman n Prestygiaocomo all probably done n dusted by end of next year so the minimum vacancy is already available, n I'd certainly prefer to keep them for the 2025 season over a few that are struggling to take the step up.

Reactions: 1 users
I get the feeling he’ll be on the list in ‘25.
GIF by Giffffr

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
KMac, Lynchman n Prestygiaocomo all probably done n dusted by end of next year so the minimum vacancy is already available, n I'd certainly prefer to keep them for the 2025 season over a few that are struggling to take the step up.

Reckon we'll be needing more than just 3 vacancies next year.

October 31 I believe
Na, List Lodgement 1 will be when contracts expire on Oct 31, there will be a 2nd list lodgment date thats yet to be made public from what I can find

2023 had 4 List Lodgement dates, which makes sense , assume the same rough dates in 2024

1728961015690.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Na, List Lodgement 1 will be when contracts expire on Oct 31, there will be a 2nd list lodgment date thats yet to be made public from what I can find

2023 had 4 List Lodgement dates, which makes sense , assume the same rough dates in 2024

View attachment 24638
It is very, very rare though that anyone is delisted after the 1st list lodgement.

Reactions: 1 user