The sky is falling | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The sky is falling

Total Tiger said:
His sucky attitude seems to get forgotten by others though

It's not forgotten at all but there is a belief that it's was either because he switched off knowing he'd be a Tiger in 16, or that we have confidence to turn players heads around, like we believed we could do for Bennell

What's the big deal?? Maybe the club is being fairly quiet because there is little to choose from. Yarran? Has some issues. Stevie J? Has been, with maybe a year left. Treloar we missed out on apparently to the dreaded Mudpies. Danger was always heading to the Cats. So, who else is around that would fill gaps in our club??

achillesjones said:
No, this year he was very ordinary indeed on and off the field.

Over-reacting a bit. It's obvious he doesn't want to be at that rabble of a club. He still managed two ripper games this year of 25 disposals, one a beauty against Fremantle. The guy can play footy, just needs the spark back that moving to another club can give you.

pumped said:
Yarran is a decent player, this seems to be getting forgotten a little b

decent player in the right team. we need someone who will help us win finals. Yarran might help us get there, but he will not help us win finals. that's why I don't want him.

graystar1 said:
What's the big deal?? Maybe the club is being fairly quiet because there is little to choose from. Yarran? Has some issues. Stevie J? Has been, with maybe a year left. Treloar we missed out on apparently to the dreaded Mudpies. Danger was always heading to the Cats. So, who else is around that would fill gaps in our club??
Henderson, Carlisle, Leuenberger and Zac Smith would all address needs that we have.

yandb said:
Our football dept. has ticked the first box just a few more to go.

While the retaining of our key players is a big tick, I can understand the wondering of people here.

I can't understand why it is still that outside players don't want to come to Punt Rd.

graystar1 said:

I'm with you, the sky is not falling... But I wish we were chasing Carlisle. He fills gaps big time.

Ian4 said:
decent player in the right team. we need someone who will help us win finals. Yarran might help us get there, but he will not help us win finals. that's why I don't want him.

Disagree. We lack game breakers and Yarran with the right support around him has the potential to bust games open. People forget when we used to put guys like Matty White and Morris onto him because he used to tear us apart, and that was in an ordinary Carlton side. I'm writing off his 2015 as the Blues are a basket case so who would want to play for that mob.

Newman out - Yarran In. We are 20% better in 2016.