The Bounce! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Bounce!

feisty tige said:
At least it is on at a normal hour.

Richo and Lethal are good to listen to re the teams.

Agree re. Richo and Lethal. The rest though :vomit and I don't mind Hellier

seems like its trying to be Rove for footy

okay, not great, but is first show

is it me or does it sound like canned laughter at times?

TigersGoddess said:
Definately canned laughter.

Seriously ordinary show, would want to improve massively if it's going to continue.

You would think they would have canned laughter on the sketches... ?! Most shows do unless you have a live audience for all your pre recorded stuff. :p

ordinary to say the least. They seemed to be trying to be the funniest people on earth but came across as try hard losers. Hellier was nervous but out of his depth, that chick is a major hack and completely unfunny and dave lawson is an overweight shaggy dog who once did some funny footy related stuff in a scripted commercial.

I only lasted 15 mins and had to turn off. Headed to the supermarket to stock up with gels and Cadel Evans bars for the Otway classic ride on Saturday which was more enjoyable than the bounce.

A typical channel 7 production, once again trying to dumb down the population. I tell you again, it is Channel 7's agenda.

Even Richo couldn't rescue this show for me.

joke. chanel 7 should stick to home and away.

Hellier should have stuck with 10's after the game.

Tiger74 said:
seems like its trying to be Rove for footy

okay, not great, but is first show

is it me or does it sound like canned laughter at times?

couldn't agrtee more, thats why I dont like it...less of the comedy and a bit more footy would be my tip