The Beer thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Beer thread

When did this become the whiskey thread? If you want the best of both worlds try Pirate life’s Limeburners whisky barrel aged stout. Brilliant at room temperature on a cold winters Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: 1 user
"Date Night"is a beer by the first brewery in UAE. Very nice stout with coffee, dark chocolate, toffee and date undertones. I get a hint of ashtray in there too. It sounds putrid but it feels rewarding like that dart/cigar you enjoy with a beer. Overall top notch/satisfying and a very gutsy beer for a startup to craft.
beer.jpg

"Date Night"is a beer by the first brewery in UAE. Very nice stout with coffee, dark chocolate, toffee and date undertones. I get a hint of ashtray in there too. It sounds putrid but it feels rewarding like that dart/cigar you enjoy with a beer. Overall top notch/satisfying and a very gutsy beer for a startup to craft.
View attachment 24017
Reads like someone collected all the dregs from a party, threw it into a schooner n called it some fancy arsed beer for the drunken blowfly that won't go home.

• Haha
View attachment 24017
Drof really loves these....

Drof really loves these....
That's very funny.

I'll tell you what's also funny: all these boutique-craft breweries that are going out of business, right left and centre. Not funny in the sense of them going out of business, job losses etc but funny for WHY they're going out of business.

It's because the beer tastes *smile* !

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 24017
I had some Margaret River stout on the weekend, "Panther Cream" it's Coffee and Cream, Rum barrel aged imperial stout, quite moreish.

Sometimes the simple things are the best. Living 12000km from home it's ace to have an Aussie pub 20m from your door that has a range of Aussie staples.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_124645_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_124645_Gallery.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
< Tennis | Movies >