The Beer thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Beer thread

Sometimes the simple things are the best. Living 12000km from home it's ace to have an Aussie pub 20m from your door that have a range of Aussie staples.
VB was my first girl friend, my mum said to me "I hear you have a new girlfriend, what's her name" I said Victoria, she said "what's her surname", I said Bitter. She told all her friends......mum wasn't a drinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
VB was my first girl friend, my mum said to me "I hear you have a new girlfriend, what's her name" I said Victoria, she said "what's her surname", I said Bitter. She told all her friends......mum wasn't a drinker.
I vomit on my first girl bc of VB. I paid a taxi to get me a 6 pack from Baysie pub. I was 14. Got through 4 of them before evacuating my stomach. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I vomit on my first girl bc of VB. I paid a taxi to get me a 6 pack from Baysie pub. I was 14. Got through 4 of them before evacuating my stomach. Good times.
Yes, but you were just making room for more :)

Reactions: 1 users
Sometimes the simple things are the best. Living 12000km from home it's ace to have an Aussie pub 20m from your door that has a range of Aussie staples.
Very Bad

Had some Chinese beers in China šŸ˜ 1998 wasnā€™t a bad drop , think the alcohol content was about .00001 % . Their rice wine (grappa) was very good though

Got a 4 pack of Peroni beers when I was in Italy a few weeks ago. Got back to the apartment and read the label and realised I'd purchased the "wheat free" variety (my Italian isn't strong :)).
However, I was very impressed. Really liked it. Tried to pick some up in Melbourne on the weekend. Best I could do was find that Boccaccio in Balwyn are getting some in November.
A bit like trying to find Cascade Pale Ale in Melbourne.....
@Redford , my fallback was to grab some more Menabrae beers. Thanks again for the tip (y)

Got a 4 pack of Peroni beers when I was in Italy a few weeks ago. Got back to the apartment and read the label and realised I'd purchased the "wheat free" variety (my Italian isn't strong :)).
However, I was very impressed. Really liked it. Tried to pick some up in Melbourne on the weekend. Best I could do was find that Boccaccio in Balwyn are getting some in November.
A bit like trying to find Cascade Pale Ale in Melbourne.....
@Redford , my fallback was to grab some more Menabrae beers. Thanks again for the tip (y)
You and I will rescue this thread from its softness Bill. (y)

• Love
< Tennis | Movies >