Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

I notice that Potato head has had a go at another young female ABC journalist. This is getting close to bullying imo.

He had made the statement that people in rural WA supported nuclear power and she asked where he had got that information from and she was mocked for being an ABC stooge following their agenda.

Perfectly reasonable question imo. He really is an unpleasant human.

Reactions: 4 users
I notice that Potato head has had a go at another young female ABC journalist. This is getting close to bullying imo.

He had made the statement that people in rural WA supported nuclear power and she asked where he had got that information from and she was mocked for being an ABC stooge following their agenda.

nah, its not reasonable because he doesnt have an answer. he wants to be able to say whatever he wants and not be held to account.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't usually care about state elections outside of Victoria, but Steven Miles is a very impressive character. He's very likable and having a great campaign.

Everyone is predicting a Labor loss, but polls have tightened in recent weeks and I'm hoping Queenslanders will remember the last time the LNP were in power up there when they cast their vote on Saturday.

Liberal politicians aren't used to being asked any hard questions or made accountable in any way. So when they do, they always get stumped and end up playing the man instead of the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't usually care about state elections outside of Victoria, but Steven Miles is a very impressive character. He's very likable and having a great campaign.

Everyone is predicting a Labor loss, but polls have tightened in recent weeks and I'm hoping Queenslanders will remember the last time the LNP were in power up there when they cast their vote on Saturday.
I am in Queensland at the moment.

I am staggered with the audacity of the party that spawned the Campbell Newman administration could campaign on health. That government tore the heart out of the public system in Queensland which took years to recover from.

I have a relative who was fairly senior in the health system, he took a big redundancy, had 12 months off and a overseas holiday, was re-employed as a consultant initially and then back on a permanent basis. Newman wasted hundreds of $millions with indiscriminate cutting.

Reactions: 1 user