Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Anyone who has ever dealt with China and has half a brain understands that the way to get things done is to do it behind closed doors with quiet persistence. You never publicly back them into a corner, it never works.

Either SCOMO got bad advice, he ignored advice or he is an idiot. Take your pick.
Well, we know he is an idiot. Not sure what advice he got tho.

Reactions: 1 user
No, it was because instead of Morrison going on a unity ticket with the rest of the world on calling for an investigation into COVID, big noter Morrison had to be the first, and went alone.
Always gotta be someone lead the rest into doing what should be done.

Plenty of close Asian country's to flog the Crays but then I suppose Chinks pay top price for them & shut everyone else out of the market. Do not know if Crayers are catching their allocated catch after the Ban but if not it will preserve stocks.

Plenty of close Asian country's to flog the Crays but then I suppose Chinks pay top price for them & shut everyone else out of the market. Do not know if Crayers are catching their allocated catch after the Ban but if not it will preserve stocks.
Racist *smile*

Reactions: 1 user