Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Angus Taylor looks like he will be shadow Treasurer. :rolleyes:

I guess he is marginally better than the other candidate in Stuart Robert
Thats Angus Taylor who confused $15.9 million & $5,934 in regards to Clover Moore's travel spending.
cant see any issues there.

Reactions: 1 users
Thats Angus Taylor who confused $15.9 million & $5,934 in regards to Clover Moore's travel spending.
cant see any issues there.
That's not anywhere near the half of it. Wangling the government that he was a minister in to pay $80 mill for water rights off a company he helped set up before he became an MP with no tender, and its unclear if the water that is 'overland flows' , even exists.

As my pop used to say, crooked as a dogs hind leg.

That's not anywhere near the half of it. Wangling the government that he was a minister in to pay $80 mill for water rights off a company he helped set up before he became an MP with no tender, and its unclear if the water that is 'overland flows' , even exists.

As my pop used to say, crooked as a dogs hind leg.
Some history of Angus Taylor

Water buybacks
Poisoning endangered grasslands
Barilaro Grants
Jobs for the boys
Sham carbon projects
Angus Taylor as energy minister

Reactions: 4 users
Considering he is a member of the federal coalition he looks relatively squeaky clean.
And another tick for Angus Taylor is he is not Stuart Robert.

On Stuart Robert, it will be interesting where he ends up now his mate Morrison is no longer in charge. If Dutton has any brains (which is debateable) it will be as far away from anything important as possible.

Reactions: 1 user
what does he get out of meeting you?
A punch in the face if he's not careful.

But more likely the questions, "Have you paid taxpayers back your $2000 per month home internet claim yet?"; "Are you looking forward to prison?"; "Do you roll around on the floor going 'oogity-boogity' at pretend church or are you just in it for the money?"; "How dare you call yourself a Christian?"; "How many Robodebt suicides do you take personal credit for?", and so on and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
A punch in the face if he's not careful.

But more likely the questions, "Have you paid taxpayers back your $2000 per month home internet claim yet?"; "Are you looking forward to prison?"; "Do you roll around on the floor going 'oogity-boogity' at pretend church or are you just in it for the money?"; "How dare you call yourself a Christian?"; "How many Robodebt suicides do you take personal credit for?", and so on and so forth.

and when will you start asking the tough questions??

• Haha
Was reminded today that Dutton refused to sit in the room while Rudd delivered the apology to the Stolen Generation.

This is the best we can do as an alternative government. What a *smile* disgrace.

Reactions: 4 users