Steve Morris VFL Coach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steve Morris VFL Coach

Do you have much to do with Teague or the other asst. coaches? Any views on them?
Don't really have much to do with the coaches. Due to the Coterie I'm in, I'm lucky enough to get briefed by the coaches. I have been in 2 briefings by Teague. He's very personable and engaging. He focuses on the message and hones in and comes across as very strategic whilst understanding that it takes time for players to be able to execute what is needed. I can see why he was a head coach.

What's noticeable at training is who leads certain drills and how the key drill rotates between coaches. Teague ran it two weeks ago, Ziebell this week. I can recall Lambert running one of the key drills earlier this season.

Yze observes, provides feedback and interjects if he wants a change/change up.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users