Stampede | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stampede

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Unbelievable after 1 poor yr in the last 8.
There's rumours and now players notifying the club they want out.
If they want out, show then the door now.
But I don't want to see picks 15 and 22 for Rioli or picks 10 and 21 for Bolton.
If west Coast and Fremantle want them start getting creative.
If the club plays nice, they will loose 10000 members next year.
Time for change. Stick fat and lets get a bucket load of hungry good skilled kids playing for us.

Reactions: 9 users
Happy Run GIF by 60 Second Docs

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
But I don't want to see picks 15 and 22 for Rioli or picks 10 and 21 for Bolton.
Time for change. Stick fat and lets get a bucket load of hungry good skilled kids playing for us.
You may not want to see it, zips, but that’s very likely what we’ll get.

Reactions: 1 user
We only want those players who want to play for the club. Just listen to Broady's recent interview as an example. Those who want to try elsewhere just because we have had a bad season, show them the door as we don't need them if they are not prepared to work hard and get our club back where we belong

Reactions: 15 users
We don’t have to let them go though. We just need to play hardball ! No more Mr nice guy
When have we ever done that? The closest we came was in 2004, and aside from Lids, who we got with no 1, because we were *smile*, the rest of them were a bust.

You may not want to see it, zips, but that’s very likely what we’ll get.
1 has 4yrs and the other 3yrs left.
*Fremantle will sell their mums to get Bolton.
*Gc gave up pick 2 for Weller. 'You can stand down now!"
*Baker gets us a pick under 12, we should be dancing in the streets, It could be Simms or Shanhan.
*Graham gets us a pick under 30, we should be arrested for Robbery.

**all I say is they should speak to Deledio before they Bolton out the door.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
We only want those players who want to play for the club. Just listen to Broady's recent interview as an example. Those who want to try elsewhere just because we have had a bad season, show them the door as we don't need them if they are not prepared to work hard and get our club back where we belong

The thing that *smile* me about Baker is, if the Tiges didn't pick him no. 18 in a rookie draft he might be mowing lawns around Bon Scott's grave. Thanks for your loyalty mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
It’s only a stampede if we want it to be. Our good players are contracted.

The thing that *smile* me about Baker is, if the Tiges didn't pick him no. 18 in a rookie draft he might be mowing lawns around Bon Scott's grave. Thanks for your loyalty mate.
Feel exactly the same.

Bloke has everything he dreamed of because Tiges took him, when nobody else would.

I'm staggered at the exodus occurring right now. Seems like there's something really off at Punt Rd.

Reactions: 1 users
Bolton checked out as soon as it all got a wee bit to hard and he,d have to work hard...Good to see him go .Ive never seen a lazier more disinterested player than shai these last few months.
Bitterly dissapointed as we needed our so called stars to stand up this year..
Respectfully that is bull *smile*.

Reactions: 8 users
All I would like about players going is that it is done and dusted before Grand Final day. Everyone is then on the same page,and we go forward

Reactions: 2 users
Clubs gonna lose more than 10.000 members next year anyway might lose 30,000 plus especially with the players running for the exits.

Reactions: 1 users