should tracy be sacked? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

should tracy be sacked?

should tracy be sacked? haha only a wind up.

• sacked.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • suspended for 15 weeks

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • cheese sanga

Votes: 26 28.9%

• Total voters
Sadly more likely a promotion. Probably generated a lot of clicks and viewers.

sacked for attention seeking and embellishing the truth?

She works at Channel 7!!!

Thanks for making it a valid poll Zues. Cheese sandwich wins every time.

The best outcome of this whole saga would be for the AFL to point the finger at Ch7 for bringing the game into disrepute by embellishing the truth and attacking a certain player with no factual substance. I'm sure there is some scope somewhere in the broadcast agreement for this.

Just heard she is getting sued by the chopstick making industry for defamation.

TigerForce said:
Just heard she is getting sued by the chopstick making industry for defamation.

I'm shocked that line didn't come from zips first

BrisTiger24 said:
The best outcome of this whole saga would be for the AFL to point the finger at Ch7 for bringing the game into disrepute by embellishing the truth and attacking a certain player with no factual substance. I'm sure there is some scope somewhere in the broadcast agreement for this.

Be prepared for a concerted campaign by 7 and the Hun against him, just like they did when Hurley bashed the taxi driver, btw was that a criminal offence?

even after the Police investigation winding up she's been talking to the media but not the Police at all....
it was such a big deal she went str8 to the media instead of the Police & fears being identified in the future, i'd have thought it was a higher chance of that happening via the media....

sadly attention seeking isn't a criminal offence!

Jonesracing82 said:
it was such a big deal she went str8 to the media instead of the Police & fears being identified in the future, i'd have thought it was a higher chance of that happening via the media....

sadly attention seeking isn't a criminal offence!

Does anyone know who she is? We probably would if she'd pressed charges and it went further.

i'm assuming Tracy is the person in the middle of chopsticks-gate? I read this morning that she has refused to speak with police, but spilled her guts all over the media. how pathetic is modern society?

Ian4 said:
i'm assuming Tracy is the person in the middle of chopsticks-gate? I read this morning that she has refused to speak with police, but spilled her guts all over the media. how pathetic is modern society?
It really is outrageous.

I understand a woman not wanting to press charges and going through the legal jungle. Can someone please post links of her "spilling her guts" all over the media. I heard one interview before the police became involved and it came across to me as a person who wanted to make a point rather than for personal gain. Maybe if her story and photo appear in Women'$ Day I'll know my judgement was wrong.

Did she refuse to speak to police? I only heard she didn't want to press charges. Maybe we should all thank her for that.