secretive, dodgy organisations offal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

secretive, dodgy organisations offal

It seems you’re a bit sensitive this morning.
As I said, it’s “don’t care about the topic but more so the poster”. Like quite a few others. Is that having a crack? Personal? Well it includes “quite a few others”.
But if the cap fits…
nah Willo. You had a crack about hypocrisy and you know you did. Don't try and deflect, you know what you did.

Well it’s a fact she’s female.

Well that’s fine. If you’re not bothered by consistency that’s up to you when you want to call out someone for making “assumptions”.
In other words you don’t care about the topic, obviously more so it’s the poster. Like quite a few others. But that’s fine, I. Used to the hypocrisy. :p
nah Willo. You had a crack about hypocrisy and you know you did. Don't try and deflect, you know what you did.
There it is there in its entirety. No deflection at all. Imay e if you post is clearer to what you actually mean. Had a crack” I thought you were saying I pointed the finger at you(only), when I did say “like quite a few others. I’m used to the hypocrisy.”
I wrote hypocrisy. I meant hypocrisy. If you pick and choose when to get on your soapbox and hold people to different standards. That’s exactly what it is. Double standards, two faced, hypocrisy.

And I don’t hide the fact that’s what I believe. Has that simplified it.
If the cap fits…

There it is there in its entirety. No deflection at all. Imay e if you post is clearer to what you actually mean. Had a crack” I thought you were saying I pointed the finger at you(only), when I did say “like quite a few others. I’m used to the hypocrisy.”
I wrote hypocrisy. I meant hypocrisy. If you pick and choose when to get on your soapbox and hold people to different standards. That’s exactly what it is. Double standards, two faced, hypocrisy.

And I don’t hide the fact that’s what I believe. Has that simplified it.
If the cap fits…
As a said bex and lie down. Best thing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
As a said bex and lie down. Best thing for you.
Already have my prescription thanks, no bex. Do they still make bex?

I’ll have a lay down around 3.30pm. Then come back fully charged. 💪
Usually I just chew a piece of leather during the day, pain meds after tea 😁

Already have my prescription thanks, no bex. Do they still make bex?

I’ll have a lay down around 3.30pm. Then come back fully charged. 💪
Usually I just chew a piece of leather during the day, pain meds after tea 😁
Glad you are looking after yourself.

Those compound analgesics like Bex and Vincents are bad for you so probably stick with a Panadol or a neurofin

Glad you are looking after yourself.

Those compound analgesics like Bex and Vincents are bad for you so probably stick with a Panadol or a neurofin
Thanks for your kind thoughts.
I’m not telling you what I’m on, causeif I do you’ll tell me to take them early in the day Dr Sin. 😁

Hint , they’re *smile* powerful knock out stuff and relaxants

Facts speak for themselves

Being a misogynist doesn’t change facts. You must have missed the emoticon like a few others. Understandable :p
That emoticon shows your happy. Not that you're joking.

Nothing much to joke about saying women should be inthe kitchen. We've all got mums, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, friends who'd be offended by that stuff.

Maybe quit while you're ahead. Oh wait...

• Haha

Nothing much to joke about saying women should be inthe kitchen. We've all got mums, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, friends who'd be offended by that stuff.

Might be the 3rd thread that gets locked due to a certain poster.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Oh let up. A laughing emoticon is there to show have a laugh/Be offended plenty would laugh/joke and not being serious.
God there’s some real sad sacks on here that get offended by anything . Then people want to show they’re offended on someone’s else’s behalf.
Have there been any female posters who have got offended? Or did they take it the way it was meant? Maybe they live in the real world and not a sterile environment.

Last edited:
Might be the 3rd thread that gets locked due to a certain poster.......
Oh really why not have the guts and just say my name Nico. Typical. And we’ll have the little blue like tickers
Pathetic.

Funny how the group that run together are the ones that get offended the most. Maybe you should try to look at what other posters write.
But that would be too easy. Just focus on one who doesn’t follow the group vibe.

While the AFL, and many other organizations are waving the gender equality flag (with a nice pat on the back from State and Federal politicians in Australia who are so reactive they are waiting for yesterday’s news to act today – but that is another story), and desperately wanting to be seen as socially correct – they, the AFL, always have a parallel agenda.

Quite obviously they are hoping for less scrutiny and NO critical debate of the state of football umpiring, by having placed a woman in the GM football hot seat.

I can tell you it is not working! She along with her employer have been exposed as incompetent, lying, cheats who treat the AFL as their own personal fiefdom – to do with as they please, with NO accountability what-so-ever.
She sucks, she is a boys club puppet maybe a crumb maiden and before anyone says I'm misogynistic I'm female!!
Let's just say Queen Laura is the AFL's yes woman.
Just a couple of sample posts. But don’t bring anyone else up and give them a scolding will you for being judgemental. Or…

So you can criticise a women if you’re a woman. But you criticise a woman for the same thing and you’re a man. You can be judged a misogynist.
But don’t mention housework, laundry, knitting or grocery shopping. “That’s so 1950’s”. Funny my wife, mother, sister, sisters in law, female neighbours and most females I know still do just that. But if you mention it it’s bad, naughty and not nice.
“And might close another thread down”

Funny how some didn’t think it was offensive or misogynistic earlier, but it was because I made assumptions on how she was hired.

But as sure as the sun comes up, the same posters will be hovering around and probably reporting me as usual.

Oh really why not have the guts and just say my name Nico. Typical. And we’ll have the little blue like tickers
Pathetic.

Funny how the group that run together are the ones that get offended the most. Maybe you should try to look at what other posters write.
But that would be too easy. Just focus on one who doesn’t follow the group vibe.
Get some help Willo

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
That’s better. You’re showing some gumption .
Time some of you blokes look at the real world Nico, instead of living in your own version of utopia. It doesn’t exist.
I have no idea what you're talking about, and to be honest I don't want to know.

How the *smile* the mods let you spout your extremist views, and lock threads (due to your extremist views) rather than ban you, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe a mod can explain this?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Pathetic.

Willo Willo Willo…you really like playing cricket… and let nothing go through to the keeper… whilst this is a forum is full of opinions and we may not agree with each other, sometimes, just sometimes it’s worth taking a backward step… I say this to all, we don’t need to reply. Let’s get back to talking about football, which you’d all agree, we enjoy reading more than this garbage.

Reactions: 6 users
I have no idea what you're talking about, and to be honest I don't want to know.

How the *smile* the mods let you spout your extremist views, and lock threads (due to your extremist views) rather than ban you, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe a mod can explain this?
Geez mate. “Extremist views”? :p Get a life. You want to post that rubbish publicly! I reserve the right to respond.
I know I ruffled you once but talk about bearing a grudge. I can explain it if the mods don’t want to.

Who says it was because of me that threads were locked? Everyone has their views about different topics. I have mine.
What you and others mean, is if someone has an opinion or view different to your own, they shouldn’t post anything.

And if they stand up for themself they’re being an “extremist”.
Just out of interest which “extremist” view or opinion should I be banned for?
Maybe you can pm me to tell me so we can get this off the board.

Last edited:
Willo Willo Willo…you really like playing cricket… and let nothing go through to the keeper… whilst this is a forum is full of opinions and we may not agree with each other, sometimes, just sometimes it’s worth taking a backward step… I say this to all, we don’t need to reply. Let’s get back to talking about football, which you’d all agree, we enjoy reading more than this garbage.
As usual directed at me. Others can say what they like and nothing….
Yes you’re right, I reserve the right to respond to anyone who quotes me or criticises me for a reason. Like everyone else does.

Now that’s enough said. I’ll take notice as should others.

Oh let up. A laughing emoticon is there to show have a laugh/Be offended plenty would laugh/joke and not being serious.
God there’s some real sad sacks on here that get offended by anything . Then people want to show they’re offended on someone’s else’s behalf.
Have there been any female posters who have got offended? Or did they take it the way it was meant? Maybe they live in the real world and not a sterile environment.
As I said, we've all got women in our lives, and I want them treated fairly.

To stop misogynistic behaviour, it's up to everyone - other men included - to call out when behaviour crosses a line.

Cause if you've got some rock ape out there in crazy land who doesn't respect women, he's hardly going to listen to a woman say enough of this *smile*, is he? Can ya understand why it's not just up to the women to call it out? Pretty sure they've been asking for a really long time for fairness and to put an end to poor behaviours. Hasn't really been as successful as it should have been to date, if all the men are listening and respecting the wishes.

As I said, we've all got women in our lives, and I want them treated fairly.

To stop misogynistic behaviour, it's up to everyone - other men included - to call out when behaviour crosses a line.

Cause if you've got some rock ape out there in crazy land who doesn't respect women, he's hardly going to listen to a woman say enough of this *smile*, is he? Can ya understand why it's not just up to the women to call it out? Pretty sure they've been asking for a really long time for fairness and to put an end to poor behaviours. Hasn't really been as successful as it should have been to date, if all the men are listening and respecting the wishes.
Not sure a bloke who who didn’t respect the gay & lesbian community and voted “no” to marriage equality wants to be handing out lectures about treating people fairly and with respect:

My wife and I are both voting "no", because we believe that marriage should be reserved for heterosexual couples.

However I don't believe an institution like marriage should have it's meaning diluted to satisfy the yes campaign. If it's about wanting the same legal rights, you can have em. It's just not called the same.

Not sure a bloke who who didn’t respect the gay & lesbian community and voted “no” to marriage equality wants to be handing out lectures about treating people fairly and with respect:
Read the nuance Tigertim.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users