Round 7 Changes vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 Changes vs Crows

IN - Cotchin Martin Polak

OUT - Dea Collins McGuane

Farmer Thursfield Rance
Deledio Moore Newman
Martin Jackson Nason
Cousins Polak Cotchin
Nahas Riewoldt Morton
Vickery Tuck Foley
Simmonds Edwards Astbury Polo

In
Would definately bring back Polly. Dustin and Cotch should come back if right. Would give Ritchie a few games at Coburg.

Out
Morton wasnt that flash today but I could live with him another week. Dea, gave him a taste and for now back to Coburg. Jackson/Collins for the third spot

Not sure why anyone is considering bringing back Tambling
He only did his hamstring last week, he'll be out for another couple

Also we have people dropping McGuane with no defender to replace him

Streak said:
In - Martin, Webberly, White
Out - Dea, Collins, Morton

Was not real impressed with the effort I saw from Mitch today.

Hey streak of, why haven't you put Cotchin back in the side? Is the 2 W's better than him are they? :eek:

My side against the Crows

B Farmer Thursfield McGuane
HB Webberley Moore Deledio
C Edwards Martin Cotchin
HF Hislop Riewoldt Newman
F Morton Polak Nahas

R Vickery Tuck Foley
I/C Polo Cousins Browne Astbury

Out Nason (needs a break) Dea (needs more time at Coburg) Collins (too easily pushed aside) Jackson ( very poor game against Cats) Simmonds (totally ineffectual time to go) Rance (looks lost out there)
In Webberley,Martin, Cotchin, Browne, Polak, Sloppy (good form at Coburg must be rewarded )

While we continue our search for half decent KPPs I thought it worth noting that Cleve Hughes kicked 3 goals in Southport's 20 point win over the NT Thunder, and Dean Putt was named in the best. I'm just saying is all! ;)

hopper said:
While we continue our search for half decent KPPs I thought it worth noting that Cleve Hughes kicked 3 goals in Southport's 20 point win over the NT Thunder, and Dean Putt was named in the best. I'm just saying is all! ;)
Careful Hippity, the darkies (darksiders) will bounce you for wanting these guys still on the list ;)

frangalis4eva said:
its getting to the point where do you really care what changes we make

Was just thinking the same thing Franga as came upon your quality post ;D

btoz_01 said:
My side against the Crows

B Farmer Thursfield McGuane
HB Webberley Moore Deledio
C Edwards Martin Cotchin
HF Hislop Riewoldt Newman
F Morton Polak Nahas

R Vickery Tuck Foley
I/C Polo Cousins Browne Astbury

Out Nason (needs a break) Dea (needs more time at Coburg) Collins (too easily pushed aside) Jackson ( very poor game against Cats) Simmonds (totally ineffectual time to go) Rance (looks lost out there)
In Webberley,Martin, Cotchin, Browne, Polak, Sloppy (good form at Coburg must be rewarded )

Why does Nason need a break? He's been contributing each week and kicked 2 goals on Sunday.

bandoftigers said:
Why does Nason need a break? He's been contributing each week and kicked 2 goals on Sunday.

Hes a 1st year player whos quite light we shouldnt run the kid into the ground. Give him a 1 week break and in against the Dawks.

Don't mind seeing Polak come in until a young tall has earned a gig, would throw Mcguane and Polak forward to help Jack and would give Astbury another run down back, with some size I see a possible good full back in him. Cotch and Martin are a given. Definatly give Browne a chance against Maric. No harm in giving Dea a run at the burgers and still not excited re Farmer , however do t mind him staying in, just looks like a Matt White in my eyes, good footballer just not AFL premiership level

Cotchin and Martin in for Dea and Collins.

btoz_01 said:
Hes a 1st year player whos quite light we shouldnt run the kid into the ground. Give him a 1 week break and in against the Dawks.
totally agree. we will not be putting our best side on the park every week and neither should we. it's a rebuild not an overnight transformation.

Am I right in assuming/concluding that Adelaide also has so called 'big bodies'?

I agree with most ins/outs e.g:

Out - Dea, Collins, Jackson
In: Cotchin, Martin, Polak, (and/or) Hislop

.... however, I think it's important everyone listens to 'the coach's' message pre-game against Geelong.

For the first time we seem to have a coach/administration who use the term - and concept of - 'rebuilding' genuinely.

Only question is - does the supporter base have the patience before we go under :(

Let's face it, Geelong are a brilliant side (with or without Ablett). I'd hope most supporters would consider us a chance against Adelaide. I've watched a couple of Adelaide games and they do look ordinary and slow. If we can play more like we did for 3.5 quarters against Fremantle we'd have to have a fair chance you'd think.

Edit - oops this was meant for other thread, oh well.

Out: Thursfield, Dea & Rance

In: Cotchin, Martin and Polak

B: Newman Mcguane Astbury

HB: Edwards Moore Deledio

C: Cousins Jackson Martin

HF: Morton Riewoldt Nason

F: Nahas Polak Farmer

R: Vickery Cotchin Foley

I: Simmonds Collins Tuck Polo

Probably the slowest interchange ever listed. :hihi

Jason King said:
Not so sure on Collins . Did alot of silly things against an admittedly superior opposition. Would go the following;

Out: Dea, Edwards, Tuck
In: Martin, Cotchin, Webberly

no way will edwards and tuck be dropped...seriously 2 of the harder better players of late..