Round 6 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 - the other games

Great result by the Saints, Doggies need to improve to be quality finalists.

Ross Lyon turns up to his press conference , but NO media turns up! Are they protesting the *smile*-boring-stacking the backline game plan.
no wonder people turn off..

kendo said:
boring game, like watching the bloody swans play..

Personally I think that is a bit hard on the Swans. This game was the worst I think I have ever seen. Even the exciting finish couldn't really save it IMO.

Harbrow?? We had him in our sights. Didn't we?

Know for sure he played a praccy match with us.
What happened ?

Re: Harbrow?? We had him in our sights. Didn't we?

tropicaltiger said:
What happened ?
Funny enough was talking to my partner last night about this. Harbrow was one of the guys invited down to punt road to train after not been drafted the day before, myself and Rudeford went down to have a look at the kids been put through there paces, obviously FJ was down there so had a chat with him about who was of intrest to watch and he said the only player of any potential was Harbrow, anyway Harbrow had apparently taken not been drafted very well and like a lot of young kids who missed out decided to have a big night, needless to say he trained incredibly poorly and appeared to not have the right attitude. Drew Barnes was the only kid who looked anygood that morning IMHO

Gee, Mike Sheehans thinking of having the two best Victorian teams showcase the game on Anzac Day must have got some admirers after last night? ::)
Apart from the last 3 minutes(which werent great but at least something was happening), one of the worst spectacles of football I have seen!!!!

scottyturnerscurse said:
Would Raph Clarke get a game at Richmond?
I cant answer whether he would get a game for us but a thread about him on PRE would be longer than the Krakouer and Tambling threads combined.

Boy does he *smile* himself whenever he gets or goes near the footy.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Would Raph Clarke get a game at Richmond?

Not before McMuffin!

Dicovered during the GF last year that there was one player softer than McMuffin in the league and that was R. Clarke!

Re: Harbrow?? We had him in our sights. Didn't we?

tropicaltiger said:
What happened ?

Kent Kingsley was a far more astute pick up.

Doggies thought they had a big enough lead at 3/4 time 17 points to just kick the ball around in the last and just hold the Sinners out.
Hey Doggies you forgot about scoring goals in the last thats how you win games not playing stupid keepings off.