Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

Herr_Tiger

Tiger Superstar
May 23, 2005
Peel
2 hours to the bounce, arguably our best team of the year in on a ground we have come to play well in the last few years

Underdogs are doing well this weekend, I hope we can provide a spirited challenge

Sunday night game at 8.30, don't like it. Gotta wait so long for the footy. :pullhair

This is good for me though Barnzy, I will watch it in bed and if we get smashed I will just turn it off and go to sleep (maybe not too!!)

Reasons i am very confidant we will win tonight : Freo are coming off very tough game in Melb and could be flat, the late game might upset their usual home game routine, we have our best and most experienced team in for the year, our midfield is significantly superior to theirs and Troy Taylor may just get a bag! I took richmond half/full time double at odds of $17 big chance !

Times like this you wish you had Foxtel...then again maybe not...too much too pay when I'd only watch the non free to air footy.

Will watch the replay via Bigpond (each qtr is released for download approx 1/2 hour after each qtr finishes)...will have to do for me..

thegdog said:
Reasons i am very confidant we will win tonight : Freo are coming off very tough game in Melb and could be flat, the late game might upset their usual home game routine, we have our best and most experienced team in for the year, our midfield is significantly superior to theirs and Troy Taylor may just get a bag! I took richmond half/full time double at odds of $17 big chance !
Hoping you are right ;D

17-1 ? That's juicy

Then again, if I'd had a Betfair account, I could've had us at 6-1 on the nose at quarter time last week despite just a goal the difference (yeah, yeah, I know it didn't pan out)

thegdog said:

No chance doggy.

Well done Tambling on the 100th game in the Yellow and Black - celebrate it by running Freo ragged

25 degrees over there for the match according to the AFL Match Centre

Have convinced my punting syndicate (league fans) to have $300 on the Tigers to lose by less than 49 points at $1.90.

Even if we drop off the pace I will still have something to cheer for.(at least up til halftime)

feels lile we are playing this game in England such is the late kick off!!! have we ever played such a late game (EAST!!!)..

mexican_radio said:
goodness me, this game couldn't be any later! What is this, the new midnight special ?
The result could be very ugly,adult time slot required.

lol @ adults only time slot

If we don't tag Barlow effectively and keep the clearance stats similar, it could get fugly quickly

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Have convinced my punting syndicate (league fans) to have $300 on the Tigers to lose by less than 49 points at $1.90.

Even if we drop off the pace I will still have something to cheer for.(at least up til halftime)

I reckon that is worth a crack. I have taken the overs as well. The Dockers had a super hard clash with St Kilda last week and we all saw how the Sainters backed up. We go allright at Subi.

Also taken Ballantyne, Hill to kick the first for the Dockers and Astbury & Taylor to kick the first for us.

Got Underbelly on the IQ if things get really bad.